Thursday, August 14, 2008

This was my first week back to work. Mostly meetings at the school while I tried to get the Media Center ready for students. Last year I had a Harry Potter theme as the 7th book had just come out. I turned my office into Hogwarts with much success on my part. Everyone thought it was awesome. I used shelf paper and then painted it with a stencil using that granite spray paint so it looked like big rocks. Unfortunately, that made this year a bit more difficult.

Ian and I really loved reading the third Fablehaven book this summer - The Grip of the Shadow Plague. So, I went with that theme. It's not as awesome as Harry Potter, but it's pretty cute. Maybe I can send a picture to Brandon Mull to convince him to visit the school.

School starts on Monday and everyone is excited and nervous.

No comments: