Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's 8:30pm and I am working the reference desk and weeding the Romance collection. Being tired and weeding romances is probably not a great combination. I can't believe these titles really hit the spot. But, they do! They are all checked out on a regular basis, even the ones that look horrible. Some titles to consider...

The world is full of married men
Love killers
Monday morning faith
Wicked deeds on a winter's night
The reluctant husband (I don't know about other husbands, but mine is always reluctant!)

I am envious of women who find solace in these titles. I have sneaking suspicion they may be happier than I.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the title "Wicked Deeds on a Winters Night" myself. Whenever I think of romance novels I think of Daisy from the BBC show "Keeping Up Appearances". "Reluctant Husband", you are very funny indeed.

Brooke S. said...

Don't believe it - they aren't happy. That's why they read "The Wealthy Greek Prince's Secret baby."

Oh the romance days!