Friday, October 31, 2008


So, we're stillllll remodeling our bathroom. We've got the tile done, and now just need to move to the sink/mirror/lights region. I found some sinks and faucets that I liked on Overstock.com. I got the sinks, but they weren't exactly as they looked in the picture so I returned them. Overstock was great. I think I've found a couple replacements and will probably order them soon. I love buying online, I'm so used to comparison shopping and reading product reviews that I don't like regular shopping anymore! Anyway, my one beef with Overstock and other retailers is that you have to page through your results. Bless you to all the retailers that give you a "View All" option. I know it only takes a second, but I HATE having to page, page, page down to see all the results. See pictured the sink I returned. I think I'm going with white instead.

No comments: