Monday, December 08, 2008

Am so excited. Brandon Mull who writes the Fablehaven series will be coming to my school next Monday. I got his email from a friend, and he was so nice! Emailed me right back and said he'd love to come. The kids are getting whipped into a frenzy this week, signing a big poster, and checking out his website. He seems very down to earth, and I've heard he is quite entertaining, so we're all pretty excited to meet him.

It's the first big program I've coordinated at the school. It was a lot of work, but I think it will be worth it.

Check out the website, I took the Fablehaven personality quiz and here is my result... "You are Seth. You think rules are made to break. You hate to read and think school is a total bore. Sometimes though you can come in handy."


1 comment:

Patrick said...

Anyone who isn't familiar with Fablehaven can read the first 10 chapters at http://www.fablehaven.com/sneakpeak