Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tomorrow is the last day that I will have students in the Media Center. It's been a good year, and it seems like it has gone very quickly. I'm looking forward to the summer, but summer is always strange. 80% of my life is so structured with work and home life, that when I don't have to work in the summer sometimes it's really hard not to slip into lethargy. I'm determined to have daily and weekly goals and to keep all of us from watching TV all day. It's sad that I have to get geared up for that :-)

Some goals I've set are to exercise daily, cook a meal together at least once a week, go for a bike ride together once a week, and to do at least one fun craft thing during each week. Also, read together every day and read my own book every day. Oh, and also to shower every day before noon!

Not overly strenuous goals, but still they still may be hard to keep. Sad but true.

No comments: